I've whined and complained about 'bloggers block' and nothing to write about. The S-I-L sent me this e-mail this morning with a solution.
go down to the local coffee shop early in the morning time
and you can get a really lot of topics to blog about
if your not a morning person
you can go down to alsups and stand in front of the store at 10:30 pm
and i promise that you can get more topics than you can use there
any way try changing your routine you might see something different
If I could get hubs to go with me, I would surely follow this advice! But I can hardly see myself with the early morning coffee drinkers or late night Alsups visitors, all by my lonesome! I would soon be the topic of other blogs!
And, besides the above...if I blogged about the things I see and hear about at the "coffee drinkers clubs" or at Alsups, my blog would not be "G Rated". It would be at the very least, X-rated!
But, I can change my routine! Too much of the same thing is NOT good!
I will be expecting a "I told you so" from "you know who"!
5 comments:
ALL OF THOSE AWARDS PUT TO MUCH PRESSURE ON YOU. BUT JUST REMEMBER YOUR LOVED IN DEEP NORTH EAST TEXAS , EVEN IF YOU NEVER POST ANOTHER. JUST WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING INSPIRES YOU AGAIN.
I TOLD YOU SO LOL
CHIKENHERDER
What about the Chicken Ranch post? There is no pressure on me to post, because no one ever reads mine . LOL
I have some other good home songs for you. Most of them are more appealing sound-wise to a crowd my age, but the words are what makes it matter...
"Who Says You Can't Go Home"- Jon Bon Jovi
"I Feel Home"- O.A.R.
"Will I Ever Make It Home"- Ingram Hill
Have fun, Nana... I love you!!
Thank you my Little Star!
I love you, too!!
i totally agree
sod buster
Post a Comment