"God moves in a mysterious way,His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the sea." ___________________ Thomas Carlyle "wonder is the basis for worship"
Diving through the Flinthills, seeing the beauty of nature during any changing season makes me stand in wonder and awe of the creator.
However, sometimes I get scared of what is in my own heart when I stand in a crowded city, amoung the creations that are in His image and have trouble seeing the wonderment and awe.
4 comments:
--------------------
William Cowper
"God moves in a mysterious way,His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, and rides upon the sea."
___________________
Thomas Carlyle
"wonder is the basis for worship"
Wonder and Awe.
Diving through the Flinthills, seeing the beauty of nature during any changing season makes me stand in wonder and awe of the creator.
However, sometimes I get scared of what is in my own heart when I stand in a crowded city, amoung the creations that are in His image and have trouble seeing the wonderment and awe.
just dropping by to wish you a blessed birthday! :-)
Happy Thanksgiveing my friend..It's hard to think about anything else will the mess going on in India today.. Today we are all Indians
Post a Comment