
April 7, 1958 was the day our
son-in-law entered the world,
probably screaming, "let me
outta here! I have places to go,
people to see, and things to do!"
He has been a part of our life
for 31 years, married to our
beautiful daughter, and father
to our three grown grand children.
You don't often find him dressed
up like this.
More often, you fnd
him ready to "scoot a boot"
in his farming/western
attire.
Here he is with his
youngest daughter
"scootin' that boot".
Happy Birthday, Al.
You can kiss another
year good-bye!
You're the one that taught me...
"Every day's a holiday; and every meal's a banquet".
We love you.

10 comments:
AL DOES CLEAN UP GOOD
Frankly I like Al a lot better in his "scootin boot" riggin.
What a grand staement of love!
What a loving family you are.....
Happy Birthday Ale.....
x
What a sweet tribute to your son in love!
IS UR TOY OUT OF THE HOSP.
X-CHICKENHERDER
(((Jackie))) just popping over to give you a hug.... you were in my thoughts this morning, hope everything is alright?..
x
Just dropping by to say hi, I am starting to slowly get back in the swing of blogging since my thesis is in it's last stages. What will I do with my time? Blog!
That is so sweet!
My inlaws and I share the same love !
Ok, where are ya? dont make me have to worry about ya!!!
x
Post a Comment