“In an era of extreme political correctness, when almost everyone is offended by almost everything, and with self-appointed advocacy groups organized to find offense on behalf of almost everyone - offensively, without the majority in the group's consent - it's nice to know that there's a place to go where everyone can be offended almost all of the time.” ~Andrew Brietbart
Good Grief! I’m 73 years old and I LOVE the place of which Brietbart speaks…a place where everyone can be offended almost all of the time. This place is the early morning Fox Network show, “The Red Eye”, hosted by Greg Gutfeld.
If there are other insomniacs who read this, you’re going to have red eyes from lack of sleep anyway; so why not have a good reason? Try tuning in to The Red Eye, and at least getting a few laughs.
The week-end is upon us. Enjoy, be safe, and stay well.
Peace to you all…
2 comments:
When someone whines "I'm offended", I hear "I lack the intelligenceselfcontrolcommonfrickinsense to manage my emotions, so you need to do it"....but I am (told)that I'm kind of anoldhippiecurmudgeon
When someone whines "I'm offended", I hear "I am too weakirresponsibleunintelligentlazystupid to be accountable for my emotions"...just my opinion, of course.;)
Post a Comment