Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Visit With Doc, Part II


Well…today was the day to have the stitches taken out in my big toe! It’s so enlightening to visit with Doc. His head is just filled with useful information!


As he was removing the stitches, he made the comment:

“Have you ever noticed how ugly feet are? That’s why they’re always covered. Every other part of your body can be exposed for all the world to see….except... FEET!

Hubby was there watching the procedure and said,

“Well, at least the scar will never be seen.”

Doc replied, “Unless she goes to the beach and is laying there on her stomach! Hey, everyone! Come look at my scar!!”

Doc continued with another bit of information. “I hear that Rosie O’Donnell is being sued because of what she has been writing in her blog.” (knowing, of course, that I blog and that I had posted about the first visit. He heard about it at the ballgame Friday night, when one of my readers “thanked him for saving my life.”)

I told him that I am careful not to use names if I am writing anything sarcastic or ugly. (He’d better be on his best behavior!!) On occasion, when I’m writing a nice, encouraging post, I do give real names.

Just another little chapter of living in My Hometown, Munday, Texas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SURE GLAD HE SAVED YOUR LIFE. HAVE A NICE DAY & BE NICE TO YOUR HUBBY .

Anonymous said...

Hello Nana!!! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and I love the pictures of the new house - hopefully I will be home after not too long and be able to see it in person :)

Kacee