Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Added Spice!



For those of you who frequently read “For Love of Home”, I don't know how many of you have gone to the other Blog I keep....Burning Zeal. It is listed as a link on the sidebar, “Dedicated to Conservative America”....Burning Zeal.

♫

I began this blog just to air my gripes and concerns about political and social issues. I'm certainly no politicist (spell check doesn't even recognize this as a legitimate word) nor am I a sociologist but, just as every other American, there are issues that really 'grab me'.

♫
I didn't feel like the Love for Home blog was the place to express my gripes and complaints, hence, Burning Zeal!

♫
To spice the blog up, I've invited a partner blogger and long time friend to add his postings. His display is "crabby old man".

♫
Feel free to check it out. There's no telling what you'll find to read!

♫
But, Reader...Beware! The views expressed on this blog are ultra-conservative! If you happen to be more Liberal than what Burning Zeal offers....well....all I can say is you need to know what the conservatives are saying about you!!

♫
Crabby and I want this blog to be fun and enjoyable so help us out. Let him know by your comments what you think!

♫
NOW!.....I don't want you to get the idea that Burning Zeal is taking the place of my Love for Home blog! I'll continue posting news about my Hometown and non-relevant, unimportant happenings in my own life.

♫
Enjoy the blogs!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't put the pressure on the Crabby Old Man. Pineywoods

Jackie said...

Yes, I would!

Tammie said...

great...now another one to keep up with! lol