Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sister-Fix

Butch would give his regards, but it's his nap time. He'll see you next week!


It's time for me to have my "Sister-Fix".

We'll be backing out of the driveway around 7:00 a.m, tomorrow. (Monday)

So. Look for me back on the blog scene around Thursday, maybe Friday...depending on how long it takes me to pull my blogging mind together. And, as I promised, I'll complete the dog episode by posting about Butch, the Beagle! (He's such an adorable, even-tempered, calm dog!! or so we think!)

In the meantime I have posted a video at the bottom of my blog. I put it there because I want it to remain for a long, long time. I could have posted it at the top, but then I would have to remember to change the date on it every time I make a new post. In lieu of this, I've shortened the number of posts per page and temporarily removed some sidebar widgets so that the video will be easily accessible. Please take time to view it.

I have known for a month that we are going to have company this afternoon....a classmate of mine that I haven't seen since our 50th reunion. Instead of preparing for the visit, (as in cleaning my house) I've procrastinated and stayed much too busy at other things.

Last night, I made up my mind that this morning I would plead "ox in the ditch" and skip Sunday School and Worship so that I could get a few things done. I got up this morning with the same idea. As usual, I checked e-mail and thought, "As long as I'm sitting here I might as well check a couple of blogs." Believers Chapel was the first blog I hit. Kacy had posted this video on their church blog and, as I watched it, I had an immediate change of mind. I got up and started getting ready for SS!

Watch it and you'll understand.

Y'all have a great week and I'll be back with you in a few days.


Peace to your household!!

6 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

enjoy your stay hun!..hugs!

thisisme said...

Travel safe, and have a great visit with your sister.

Queenie said...

Have a great time, I have 3 sisters so I know how good it is to keep in touch. Look forward to hearing all about it, I'm off now to see the video.

Queenie said...

Don't know where my comment went! I wished you a good time whilst your away,and said I was of to watch the video. One thing I did forget is to say our cute is your pup.

Jackie said...

Angel: Thanks, Girl! Will check your blog when I return. Have a good week!

tim: Thanks. Will also check your blog!! Have a good week.

queenie: sorry about that. All comments go to moderation before they're published. Glad you stopped by. Hope you're inspired by the video!! Will check your blog when I return..

Thanks, everyone for the good wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Does she fix U cathead biscuits? If U do not stay @ her house any longer than U did @ Crabby's , you surely will not wear out Ur welcome.
Pineywoods