Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Family


Nah! Not really.
Though I won't be posting for a few days. We are blessed to have family with us this week and more to be coming nearer the week end. It will be a busy time.
Pictures to be posted later. Tall tales to be recorded later.
Have a blessed week all that click on "For Love of Home".

8 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

cant wait for the pics and tall tales girl!

thisisme said...

Have a wonderful time with the family. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

crabby old man said...

I cannot help You with the pictures , if You need some help with the TALL TALES I'm the MAN

Tapline said...

Inspired, Families are important, so keep them close and God Bless....stay well....

Gayle said...

Enjoy! :)

Gayle said...

Have a great time. We'll all be looking forward to the pictures. :)

Terry said...

Enjoy your time with your family!

Jackie said...

Hey Everybody! Thanks for all the good wishes for a good family time. I'll try to update you! Thanks for all your support...