Today has been kind of a blah day; quiet, nothing going on that I wish to write about.
Oh, yes! There's plenty going on in this seemingly quiet community but I don't want to write about it on world wide web. It almost equals what's going on in Washington. And that's all I'm going to say about that.....right now!
I've worked fairly steadily on the "secret project" that I've mentioned in previous posts until my eyes got tired. And...when my eyes get tired, I can't focus on a blooming thing!
Anyway, to give the old eyes a rest, I started junky-ing around on the old computer. I stumbled upon a brand new blog...only 5 or 6 posts published. I am assuming the author is a young woman, unmarried, just beginning a career, and has found herself in a place in Texas which she describes as a desert. There is nothing on her profile to indicate where she's located except that in one post she mentions Midland International Airport.
Yes....and to someone coming from "the city" or "a city", I can understand why that West Texas area could, or would, be described as "a desert", even though West Texas regulars think it's beautiful!!
KellyGirl sounds as if she could use some cheerful, good ole blogger hospitality!
When you have time, give her a visit...
Life in the Sahara
http://thoughtsfromthedesert-kelly.blogspot.com/
Have a good rest of the weekend and...
Peace to your household
6 comments:
Hey! What's the "secret project"? You said that on purpose just to get the Warden's curiosity up! Didn't ya?
And I did go to "Kellygirl" blog ... She's hilarious and she'll love it next spring when the dust starts blowing!! ha ha
Kscoyboy for a small fee I might tell someone her secret project, just do not know what she's going to do with it.
Yes Kelly will be surprised when she see's a prairie dog digging a hole 40ft off the ground.
Long time, no see...
Hope you are doing well...
J/ (Goteeman.blogspot.com)
Maybe a nice dull kind of a blah Sunday is what we all can use for a change..
My area of Texas is beautiful. We have plenty of lakes, rivers, mountains and trees. But the Midland area of Texas is an airid wasteland. It was once a huge provider of oil and there are oil pumps everywhere. Whether any of them are still producing or not I don't know, but I would feel like I had wound up in Saudi Arabia if I were living near the Midland area. Poor gal!
I'll see if I can get Kelly out for Starbucks. I bet she lives somewhat close to Midland.
Thanks for the heads up!
Post a Comment