Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Interest



For an indefinite time, Hubby and I have a new interest in our lives. We are "grand dog" sitting for our daughter until she gets situated and can take Coco home with her.

Coco is a Havanese and just a puppy...about 12 weeks old. I'm not really sure about her age. BUT! she is definitely a puppy...still in the chewing stage. There is nothing in our house that she hasn't chewed!

But what a cutie she is!!



We had to clean off the bottom shelf of a bookcase by my computer so she could have a resting place.

 And, when she's not resting on the shelf, she finds a place in Hubby's lap!


Proverbs 12:10
"Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast...."
(ESV)

7 comments:

thisisme said...

Gorgeous :)

Jackie said...

Thanks, thisisme!! She gets cuter every day. It will be hard to let Coco go...when it's time. Thanks for stopping by.

WomanHonorThyself said...

Ohhh I am jealous hun!..lol..missed ya girl! HUGSSS!!!

Jackie said...

Thanks, Angel! I'll be back...

julz said...

Adorable pup! I very much admire your commitment to Lent, but it will be so-o-o nice to see you back on the book of faces.
miss you!

Jackie said...

Thanks, Julz!! I've missed all of you so much but it was something I felt like I 'needed' to do. I'll be back soon!!

Visaliafox1@gmail.com said...

Hey Jake,
Glad to see your back posting on your blog. I don't usually comment, but I check your blog at least once a week to see if anything new is going on in Munday.