Sunday, February 24, 2013

And...I Agree


"I've been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box. He doesn't want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then be put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency; He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, also."~Joyce Meyer


 

4 comments:

Tapline said...

It's been a while since I have been reading like I did before....Seems, you have been missing also. On your last: God is with you regardless of the day. Now whether or not you let him in is another story. The Supreme Court needs our prayers,but because They have turned there hearts against God and Ordered his removal from all public places, I wonder if someday he will turn his back on those who accept him not????To include this entire nation... It reminds me of Sodom and Gamorah, where it was said if I can find but 10 rightous.....I wonder if that can be said obout this nation.....It seems that the Bible prophesy is being fulfilled in our lifetime.....stay well....

Jackie said...

Mr. Tap, I've missed you sooo much! What an Easter blessing to hear from you! I've thought about you and prayed for you. I so agree about your comment. I'm doing well except for the stress of our national idiocy, YOU stay well also.

Angel said...

love this one girly and am stealing it to read to my fam!..HUGZZZ!!!!

Angel said...

So great to see u again hun! xoxox