Monday, February 11, 2013
Such Is Life on "For Love of Home"
How quickly time passes.
I remember my mom saying that, and, as a young person I made the usual comment…Ppfffft!! Time (at that stage of my life) dragged by, seemingly taking forever to reach…whatever it was for which I was waiting .
This is the first blog post I’ve entered since….JULY! I think about it and keep thinking…”OH! I have plenty of time” but that ‘plenty of time’ passes before I can blink!
Possibly, in the next few weeks, my motivation will return. This is what I’m striving for, anyway.
As time passes, and our age increases, much of our time is spent going to one doctor or another…trying to find that eternal fountain of youth. OH! No fountain of youth? So Juan Ponce de León made his search in vain? That is sooo disappointing!!
We have been richly blessed with good health; and we are very thankful….just want to hang on to it for a wee bit longer…mainly through curiosity…to see what Obamacare is going to do to our nation.
Yep. The time we spend going to the doctors is minimal compared to the time we spend on our chosen news source, Fox News. Even though we feel we get “slanted” reports on many news items, at least the news of interest isn’t ignored as it is with the mainstream media.
Oh, well! Such is life on “For Love of Home” and believe me when I say, “We DO love our home and family.”
Peace to all who click on my blog. Hang on and hang tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always think that the important thing is to always make each day special and live life to its fullest. The fact that time is passing quickly for you means that you are enjoying the life that you have. You can't ask for more.
Welcome Home, again!
Thanks, TammieGirl. We love you and Kent! I'll attempt to be 'at home' more often. :)
Post a Comment