Friday, September 07, 2007

NOT Chapter 2!

I said in the previous post that Chapter 2 of our Labor Day visit with the family would be upcoming.
.
Well...this is NOT chapter 2! It's just something that I couldn't pass up. But, it's related to the trip.
.
I woke up early (as usual) this morning and stumbled through my regular routine...let Butch outside, started the coffee, let Butch back in, fed Butch, let Butch back out, poured the first cup of coffee, checked e-mail.
.
Had this e-mail from the S-I-L:
.
you might be a redneck from texas

if heaven on earth is sitting on your screened in back porch

.



What he's referring to is the new addition to their home...patio with screened-in porch and balcony. We spent several hours on that porch during our visit there!





Last year on Labor Day week-end, they were just moving into this house. This is a link to the post.
.
Wouldn't you like to be a redneck?
.
Chapter 2 is upcoming!

6 comments:

Tammie said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER & SIL ARE THE ONLE REDNECKS SINCE JED CLAMPET TO LIVE IN A CASTLE

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that makes this redneck proud. What a great place to relax and enjoy the view and good company.

Do ya think they have any of those for sale on eBay?

Anonymous said...

Good looking

Great looking place and the owners have done a good job on the house. Not meeting California fire standards, with the Arbustos next to the house [but this house is not in the People's Republic of California, so, no worries].

Have a fine TEXAS evening.

cfs

Jackie said...

cfs:

Arbustos? I thought I had better define this word just in case some Texas Rednecks read your comment. To tell the truth, I had to use dictionary.com! At first, I thought you might be referring to the grill. I've learned a new word!

arbustos: shrubbery

Anonymous said...

Inspired

Good morning. Correcto. Oh, one of GWB's failed companies was his OIL company "ARBUSTO."

cfs