Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Dawning of a New Day!



The dawning of a New Day! January 1, 2009!

Today, December 31, 2008, is the day we say good bye to the old. Tomorrow is the day we say hello to the new.

I love the words in Isaiah where it is written what God said to the Israelites:

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 43: 18-19

These few words have volumes to say to me. It's time for ME to quit mumbling, grumbling, and wandering around in a daze and wondering what will happen next. It's time to rely on the word of God when He promises there's a New Day approaching.

I will stand by Him and His Word; and I stand by Israel.

I wish each of you a happy and prosperous 2009! Stay well and keep the faith...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always partial to 2 Corinthians 5:17 this time of year.

Blessings to you and yours for 2009.

Frasypoo said...

I had chills as I read this but what a promise that was and still is.

PS:Found you thro DD2s blog

crabby old man said...

GOD IS ON THE THRONE & HE'S GOOD ,ALL THE TIME.
MY PRAYER IS FOR U & URS A HAPPY NEW YEAR. PEACE TO U

Dennis said...

Happy New Year from KS!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

from west texas







dog

Kris said...

i followed you from dd2's blog...looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

happy new year

kw

Anonymous said...

my new years hope for you and your hubby is as follows


May your troubles be less, and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door


new year dog